Finance, Legal and Tax Subgroup
The members are:
- Stephen Ozanne, Senior Associate, Walkers (Guernsey) LLP – GROUP HEAD
- Rachel Richardson, Senior Associate, Carry Olsen;
- Tony Corbin, Senior Manager, PwC;
- Alexandra Gill, Associate, Collas Crill; and
- Paul Beale, Senior Tax Manager, KPMG
The purpose of the group is to:
- Identify and promote strategies to develop a competitive legal and tax environment to enable Guernsey’s economy to grow; and
- Support and represent industry in areas where legal and tax changes may affect businesses.
Our objectives are to:
- Monitor external and internal legal and tax changes that may affect Guernsey’s industries;
- Communicate with members in relation to any relevant legal and tax changes;
- Identify opportunities and threats arising from Brexit and other international legal developments;
- Stimulate ideas and actively listen to members regarding any problems arising from legal and tax changes; and
- Maintain good relations with all Chamber members and government authorities in Guernsey.