- Time & Date: 22/03/2017: 9:30 am - 23/03/2017 4:30 pm
- Venue: Midshore Training Facility Trinity Square Centre
- Price: £475
Managing Cyber Security is a new qualification developed to provide candidates with a knowledge of the threat of cyber crime.
Key Features of Managing Cyber Security
- It is an ideal qualification for compliance or data protection officers
- The course provides the candidate with knowledge to evaluate cyber security risk and vulnerabilities within your own business
- Managing Cyber Security can also be taken as a module of the Level 3 Certificate in Cyber Security & Information Technology in Investment Operations
Costs, course and exam information
Our standard cost for this course is £750, discounts for group bookings available upon request.
The exam can be taken at the Prometric test centre in Guernsey, or any of your local test centres.
The exam lasts 1 hour and has 50 multiple choice questions.
View the course flyer
Time & Date: 22/03/2017: 9:30 am - 23/03/2017 4:30 pm
Venue: Midshore Training Facility Trinity Square Centre
Contact the event organiserBook now
Other events from this member
05/04/2017: 9:30 am - 06/04/2017 4:30 pm
The CISI’s Risk in Financial Services qualification is a comprehensive global introduction to the major risk areas in financial services. What is The CISI – Risk in Financial Services? The course covers all key risks areas in Financial Services Globally portable – addresses international issues, reflecting the […]» Read more
21/06/2017: 9:30 am - 22/06/2017 4:30 pm
Global securities operations is one of the 15 technical units available as part of the IOC (Investments Operations Certificate). It can also be combined with the Advanced Global Securities Operations certificate to achieve the Advanced Certificate in Global Securities Operations. What is The CISI – Global […]» Read more