Are you part of Guernsey’s leading business network?
To join the Guernsey Chamber of Commerce, please choose the relevant type of Chamber membership – corporate or individual/charity/not for profit
Our application process is as follows:
- Complete our online application process using the buttons below
- Or apply by post:
Download Corporate Membership Application Form or Individual/Charity/NFP Membership Application Form
- A Chamber representative will get in touch to arrange a meeting
- Your application will be considered for approval at the next monthly Council meeting
- Once approved, you will receive an invoice for membership fee plus a welcome pack including your membership certificate and sticker
- If you are a corporate member you will receive an email requesting a high resolution version of your logo and a 150 word company description
- Once in receipt of the above, you will receive a confirmation email that your business profile is listed in our online directory and login details will be provided
If you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.orgIndividual Membership Application Corporate Membership Application
Guernsey Chamber of Commerce is the island’s leading business networking association and now has over 600 members. Members represent the full spectrum of Guernsey’s vibrant and diverse business community.
Why you should join Chamber today:
New member welcome package
- One FREE place at first Chamber lunch
- 100-word editorial in Contact magazine
- Half day Chamber boardroom use
- Use of our Chamber logo for your website and stationery
- Membership certificate for your business
- Membership sticker for your window
Chamber is the voice of local business representing and promoting your business interests to local government and other groups.
Discounted business services
Access to various discounted business services and our member to member offers.
Chamber Council and its various subgroups enable you to contribute directly to future strategy of the organisation and play an active role in representing your industry sector.
Our FREE business publication covers a range of topical issues and is distributed bi-monthly directly to all Chamber members and at many locations across the island. The online edition is also distributed to a database of approximately 3400 recipients prior to the publication coming out.
Members details are listed within the directory at the back of each issue of Contact.
Discounted rates for advertising are available for Chamber members.
A variety of sponsorship opportunities for different budgets are available to all members. These include website and events. members are given priority on sponsorship deals and Chamber is open to discuss new ideas at any point.
Discounted Chamber services
Discount on services offered by the Chamber office including documentation and certification and use of our boardroom.
Discounted services rates are available for Chamber members.
Chamber Members enjoy priority and discounted rates for all employees to attend Chamber’s networking, seminar and training events held throughout the year including monthly Chamber lunches.
Chamber members have an incredibly diverse range of backgrounds and in true Guernsey tradition are extremely generous with the time and support they are willing to contribute. Membership gives access to this rich wealth of business knowledge and the support from the executive team.
At Guernsey Chamber of Commerce we are passionate about representing local business and want to provide members with a platform to build their influence and connections.
As part of membership, Chamber Connect allows members to:
- Login to the website and update your directory profile
- Promote products and services
- Share business news and updates via the Chamber website
- Promote business events to other Chamber members and the local business community
- Promote your member to member offer to other Chamber members
Click here to find out more.